Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Who wants to be a BFF?

What's up with a new reality show featuring Paris Hilton? Well, MTV is filling in one of its spots for a somewhat serious search for a new best friend for the hotel heiress Paris Hilton. The show, tentatively titled Paris Hilton's My New BFF is already scheduled for ten episodes in which Hilton will shovel through 20 girls, and guys, in what many are hoping to be a vicious and aggressive contest. In a somewhat mockery type of Myspace hottie tycoon Tila Tequila's bi-sexual love search, Hilton is supposedly only searching for a platonic love match. But, the real question seems to be: why is it so hard for Paris Hilton to find her own best friend? Well, when there is money and fame involved, only the latter of which Hilton is somewhat responsible for, I am sure any celebrity could care less on the topic to be issued. http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/08/12/hilton12807_narrowweb__300x438,0.jpg

What I don't understand, however, is how they can actually think that 20 young, fame hungry, men and women would simply go on a show to play wingman and sidekick to one of the biggest, forgive me, but I only quote the mass media, bitches, in Hollywood? I bet you anything that whoever "wins" this show will either have his or her own "special" or will get dropped by Hilton the second the cameras turn off. I mean, seriously, who wants to be friends with a tall, skinny, blond worth millions of dollars anyways?

No comments:

Richard Gere and I

Richard Gere and I